Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Class Registration Extended!

Alright, as of right now, there are only 4 spots left for the RepRap Build Class @ Fab Lab Baltimore. Seeing as all supplies have been ordered, mine as well leave registration open until the end of the week (just to maybe let you last minute stragglers sleep on it a bit longer).
This can be your table at home in the not so distant future!
So, the time schedule for the class:

Friday - 5PM - approx 10PM
Saturday/Sunday - 10AM to 10PM

Take a look at the last post on my blog to get a feel for what each kit comes with. I will be sending out a mass email to all participants with detailed info on class schedules (essentially what will be doing the entire weekend. I'll also ask for your laptop/computer operating system in which you wish to operate your RepRap printer, just so I can prep everything for smooth downloading and installation. I will also be asking for your food/drink preferences (please nothing to fancy, I'll be heading to Costco before hand or simply getting fast food for the class).

Keep your eyes peeled for my email. And as always, feel free to ask me anything at all.

The prep work BEGINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment